Meet your students where they are. Become a Certified Agile Leader®
in the K-12 classroom (CAL K-12) and create a better learning environment for your students.
Earn a CAL K-12 credential to gain the training you need to help you effectively tailor a learning environment that meets students where they are, while simultaneously and progressively growing their capacity to learn, live, and work with agility. Through the certification process, learn to deepen your mindset and translate the values and principles into actionable strategies to benefit both you and your students. CAL K-12 certificants know how to curate a learning environment that fosters collaboration, choice, creativity, and adaptability for all.
Those who earn a CAL K-12:
- Establish expertise in agile education by adopting agile practices
- Expand students’ agency and autonomy through implementing core agile in eduation principles
- Learn the foundation of agile in education as a pedagogical framework
- Engage with other CAL K-12 certificants in continuous improvement
- Integrate authentic 21st century skills throughout all learning
- Apply social-emotional skills through collaborative work