Advance your technical skills in agile product development. Certified Scrum Developers (CSD®) have demonstrated — through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment — that they have a working understanding of Scrum and agile principles, and have learned specialized agile product development skills. The Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ course is designed to up-level the skills of growth-oriented CSDs by immersing you in practice and practical application. The goal is to expose students to advanced tools and collaboration techniques needed to build good products in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
What are the benefits of an Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ certification?
In today's competitive job market, Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ training can fuel your career success and increase your effectiveness on any Scrum team. A successful Certified Scrum Developer commits to continuous improvement, making A-CSD℠ the logical next step. The coursework and dedication needed to achieve an A-CSD℠ helps you become a better practitioner of Scrum and agile development. By earning an Advanced Certified Scrum Developer certification℠, you:
- Enjoy the power to collaboratively improve your team’s working dynamics and effectiveness
- Grow your technical capabilities by practicing agile tested approaches to development
- Expand your understanding of the foundations of Scrum and the scope of your role
- Improve your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable to agile businesses
- Engage with a community of like-minded Scrum developers who are committed to continuous improvement
- Analyze your growth and discover new opportunities to accelerate your career as an agilist
To earn an A-CSD℠, we require that you:
- Hold a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend an A-CSD℠ educational offering to gain techniques that expand into test-driven development, continuous delivery, refactoring, collaboration, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum developer/team member (within the past five years).
When you complete your course, you will receive notification to accept your A-CSD℠ license, and the A-CSD℠ certification will be added to your profile. Your certification is valid for two years.
Your Path with Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Developer course
- A-CSD℠ course
- Certified Scrum Professional — Developer℠ course
On your path to CSP-D℠, you must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum and agile engineering practices by passing a CSD assessment provided by a Scrum Alliance approved CSD educator. The assessment may be an exam administered by the educator or an active, classroom-based assessment.
Maintain your A-CSD℠ certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Ready to advance your career as an Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠? Find a course here. For more information, please visit our Help Center.