Certified Scrum Professional® Developers challenge their teams to improve the way scrum and agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in scrum. The CSP-D certification is unique to developers and distinct from a Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) or Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO).
Aside from the pride gained and earning potential of attaining CSP level, you can also:
- Attend exclusive CSP events with other leaders in scrum and agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming a CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world's largest agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
- Hold an active Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD®) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a CSP®-D educational offering to gain techniques that expand into enabling a culture of technical excellence, catalyzing high-performance technology organizations, facilitating environments for a shared understanding, guiding scrum teams to learn and grow, and developing the self as an agile leader.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum developer/team member (within the past five years).
Your Path with Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Developer course
- A-CSD℠ course
- Certified Scrum Professional — Developer℠ course
- On your path to CSP-D℠, you must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum and agile engineering practices by passing a CSD assessment provided by a Scrum Alliance approved CSD educator. The assessment may be an exam administered by the educator or an active, classroom-based assessment.