Agile Coaching Skills - Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF)
What Is Facilitation?
Facilitation supports groups of people as they collaborate, create, and make decisions. The Agile Coaching Skills - Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) course provides training for anyone interested in developing their facilitation mindset and knowledge while learning from experienced agile practitioners.
Completing this course is also a way forward on the path for those who want to become Certified Agile Coaches. Facilitation is one of the many tools essential to coaching, and this course will equip you to develop and hone the skill.
Get started today and search for an ACS-CF course.
- Discover what a facilitator is and what they do
- Practice the mindset of a neutral facilitator
- Learn how to facilitate teams through conflict
- Understand the needs of different teams
- Apply the skillset before, during, and after a facilitation event
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone who wants to be an empowering and impactful facilitator
- Scrum masters on the path to Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)
- Agilists on the path to Certified Agile Coach® (CEC or CTC)
- Anyone interested in growing their career with facilitation skills
- Anyone who believes in happier teams and better meetings
Benefits of the ACS-CF Certification
- Deep dive of an in-demand skill that goes beyond technique alone and explores the mindset of a facilitator
- Live, immersive facilitation practice
- Scrum Alliance-approved agile instructors delivering the material
- Membership with a global organization
- Contributes to evidence of facilitation experience when you apply to become a CEC or CTC
- Enroll. Select a course from an experienced educator
- Connect. Become a member of a global organization
- Thrive. Grow your agile skillset with the Learning Journey
Where Will Your Path Take You?
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Certified Agile Coach (CEC, CTC)