Atos India Pvt. Ltd., Senior PM and Agile Coach
December 2011 - Present, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
* A strong mix of technical/functional and leadership business skills to bring in excellence. Proven abilities to influence at all levels in selling strategic ideas/proposals through assertive communication.
* Coaching for Contract based transformations; I have conducted Agile, Scrum and Kanban certification trainings to more than 200 professionals in the last 18 months. Agile coaching for sponsors & business users, end users, third party vendors, implementation teams, support teams, middle management and leadership.
* Commercial experience to managed medium to large size projects (TCV up to 1-1.5 million Euros) to achieve benefits of strategic importance, whilst ensuring continuation of current business activities with P/L responsibility.
* Have played an integral role in setting up center of excellence at India for Lean, Agile TOP2, and Zero-Defect Initiative to maximize quality, productivity, customer satisfaction, well-being at work.
* Have seamlessly led diverse teams across large scale programs for successful global service delivery and customer management primarily for customers of Germany, France, UK, European Union, USA, Singapore and South African countries; Expertise in developing professional and long lasting relationships with clients.
* Well versed with project documentation such as, Business case, Problem & Opportunity statement, Risk Logs, RFP, Proposals, Project Plan, Terms of reference etc., Strong project management skills, stakeholder management, Familiarity with consultancy, process modeling, workshop facilitation, business analysis and recruitment.
Atos India Pvt. Ltd., Scrum Master
March 2011 - Present, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Atos India Pvt. Ltd., Project Manager
March 2006 - Present, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Managing DoL, Siyaya maintenance & enhancement project. For DoL projects working as Account Manager and having responsibilities of profit/loss, delegation, customer & contract management, project management and reporting and independently managing resources and their performances.
Functioning as the part of PMO’s Estimation Expert Group and reviews the Projects within Public Sector business unit.
Performing role of ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor, whereby evaluated projects on risk management, monitoring & controlling, and governance systems as intended and defined by the organization and verify that project fulfills organization’s objectives and goals.
Reports identified project deficiencies to the audit committee and suggest necessary steps to projects for smooth functioning
Leads the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001
Leads or commissions suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities
Forms a “centre of excellence” for information security management, for example offering internal management consultancy advice and practical assistance on information security risk and control matters throughout the organization and promoting the commercial advantages of managing information security risks more efficiently and effectively
Provides trainings on various topic of Project Management like Risk management, Project Quality Audit, and Project reporting. Also conducting Technical and Process trainings on various aspects ISO 20K, ISO 27K and Java, J2EE , JEE