Sergiy Zlatkin joined Grid Dynamics in February 2013 as a Delivery Manager in Kharkov Engineering Center. His goal was to establish stable delivery of a complex system making sure that people like what they do and keep maturing constantly.
Prior to joining GD, Sergiy worked on a number of projects for private companies as well as enterprises and government bodies, such as New York Road Runners and The New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs. He holds a Master Degree in Information Systems and has been lecturing and researching in Massey University in New Zealand.
Grid Dynamics, Global Delivery Manager
February 2013 - Present, Kharkiv, UA
- Managing development and delivery of high performance, innovative, scalable and robust e-Commerce platforms and related business applications
- Maintaining effective development process and improving it according to the latest industry standards
- Growing and motivating engineering team of 100+ experts in building new generation e-Commerce solutions
- Resolving engineering and organizational risks and problems
- Maintaining and improving effective communication between a distributed engineering team, cooperative vendors and clients
- Performing strategic planning, risk analysis and department management
- Conducting employee performance evaluation and career planning
Telesens, Delivery Manager
October 2008 - February 2013, Kharkiv, UA
Participating in a number of projects for Intranet and Internet for New York Road Runners (the premier organizer of running events in the New York metropolitan area including the New York City Half-Marathon and World’s Top 10 ING New York City Marathon) through all phases of SDLC including: analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment, and maintenance.