15+ years experience covering the entire product life cycle including engineering management, architecture, design, development, QA and creating engineering and marketing requirements. Leadership emphasizes a pragmatic approach with a flexible bias towards agile development. Projects include large scale efforts working with geographically dispersed groups and small and focused projects. For example, I have led development on SaaS type applications, web based applications and enterprise software. Some selected accomplishments and skills:
· Scrum Master Certified, Product Owner Certified.
· Experienced (and enjoys) transfering software research projects into commercial release (technology transfer).
· Experienced with search engine optimization and web advertising.
· Experienced developing and deploying domain specific languages.
· Led senior software development engineers to invent and deliver on a schedule.
· Migrated development process of early stage start ups to more mature processes.
· Led code reviews and reviewed direct report’s code.
· Contributed to and studied requirements for high availability of the 5ESS switch.
· Experienced in first and second line management, including budget responsibility, and P&L.
· Broad business experience including creation of business plans, financial plans, international and domestic product rollout, sales training, customer training, and pricing.
· Filed one or more patents at several companies (3 granted).