I've been a software development professional for some 17 years commercially, the majority of which as a deep believer and practitioner of the values, principals and practices of the Agile and Lean ways of working. These days I work as a freelancer in London UK helping and contributing to teams delivering great product. Below is a summary of my experience.
• 15 years of Agile & Lean experience to call upon as an Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach and ex-Developer. I started my learning journey in 1999/2000 with eXtreme Programming (XP), and soon after began applying these exciting ideas in the workplace.
• 13 years experience of servant leadership within Agile teams using a mix of various small batch and flow based approaches, such as: XP, Scrum, Scrumban and Kanban.
• Formed and worked with sustainable teams in fintech, payments, finance (investment & retail), media, digital agency and consultancy industries.
• Led and been part of product delivery at various scale, from single teams through to Enterprises, working with up to 10+ teams distributed across 6+ locations.
• 10 years experience of being a professional Developer after studying a computer science degree. I mainly used XP values, principles and practices and had a passion for clean code and emergent design through tests. As an ex-Developer, I have a direct appreciation of Developers, why Software Craftsmanship is important and how difficult it is to develop complex systems.
• Led multiple Agile transformations within more traditional style development shops, including moving clients to a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
• Helped further challenge established Agile teams.
• Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology (PGCert)
• Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Computing Systems (Artificial Intelligence) (BSc (Hons))
• 3 A levels (computing, business & psychology) & 11 GCSEs
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - Scrum Alliance ☛ http://tinyurl.com/lauhm8u
Scrum.org Certifications ☛ https://www.scrum.org/Assessments
• Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
• Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
• Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
• Professional Scrum Developer I (PSD I)
★ working with people ★ helping people ★ delivery ★ scaling ★ Agile within Enterprises ★ Agile transformation