Niranjan Nerlige V, has around 17 years of professional experience and 6 years as a Consultant, Coach and Trainer in Agile-Scrum, Lean- Agile, XP,Kanban, Software Estimation, Project Management . He has extensive implementation experience in Agile –Scrum, Distributed Agile and Scaling Agile at Enterprise Level, FP Based Productivity framework Design and Measurement.
He has presented in International Conferences such Lean - Agile India 2015, Regional Scrum Gathering South Asia 2015, Peca Kucha talks in Agile Tour 2014 on Agile, Scrum and also in 18th World Congress for Quality. He has been invited as guest speaker in IIM, Bangalore and Yahoo Software.
He has been a panel speaker and moderator for Agile Best Practices Sessions through Bangalore SPIN. He is also one of the core executive member of Agile Leadership Network, Bangalore.
Consulting and Training Experience :
He is a Founder of the ExelPlus Services. His main interests are providing Consulting, Coaching, Mentoring and Training in Agile Methodologies, Transitioning to Agile Successfully, Scaling Agile at Enterprise level(SAFe) Scrum Project Managemen., .
- He is Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and holds Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) certification from Scrum Alliance.
- He is holds SAFe Program Consultant Certification (SPC) from Scaled Agile Academy
- He is an Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) from PMI
Niranjan has Trained more than 2500 participants and 60 Plus Organisations since 6.0 years, to various and Non IT companies in the areas of (Scrum Project Management, SAFe Framework for Scaling Agile, Software Estimation Techniques(Function Point Analysis) to various clients in India and International Clients .
Held the Scrum Master Role, Product Owner and Scrum Coach during his last 8 years of Agile Coaxhing and Training experience.
These Scrum Roles have helped me to address the following challenges faced during the Scrum Implementation and develop Scrum expertise
- Trained the development team on Scrum framework, Roles and Scrum Meetings.
- Writing Product backlog item in the form of user stories, defining an effective DOD.
- Helping the team to become Self Organised Team, which took almost six months.
- Teaching Development team to do Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Ensuring daily Scrum Meeting effectiveness and Coaching Product Owner on release planning.
- Defining and managing the requirements using Product back log and ordering before the Every Sprint
Following is a list within and outside India, where he has executed Consulting and Training Assignments.
- Yahoo Software India ( 6 Training)
- Oracle (6 Trainings)
- GE and GE- Health Care ( 4 Trainings)
- Arbitron ( 3 Trainings)
- Hewlett Packard
- Capgemini ( 3 Trainings)
- Computer Associates
- ITC Info Tech
- Informatica ( 3 Trainings , One Training in Texas, US)
- ABB (7 Trainings)
- Tata Communications
- Sling Media Pvt Ltd( 3 times)
- Keannen Associates(US Client)
- Symphony Software Services(7 times)
- Pace Micro Technology
- Vital Images(US Client)
- eRevMax ( 2 times)
- Zyme Solutions
- Goodrich Aerospace
- John Deer Technology
- Ion nor Solutions
- Infinite Computers
- Ion Idea software
- Point Cross
- Focus Info Tech
- Lore Software
- India Bulls
- Sony Software