D+H Fin Tech,
April 2016 - Present, Lake Mary, FL, United States
Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise PMO
Verizon, Project Consultant
December 2014 - April 2016, Lake Mary, FL, United States
Support multiple Financial Operations Projects utilizing Agile methods, acting as Stakeholder for a multitude of billing and tracking applications. Assist with development of business requirements and translate to User Stories so that they can be interpreted by business as added value in production Identify and contribute to the design and implementation of new processes or procedures and maintaining systems enabling the business through technology enhancements. Analyze and interpret reports for management providing recommendations to guide business decisions. Maintain on‐going interaction with internal client groups and other functional areas relating to objectives, deliverables, resource allocation and related matters.
• Serve as Liaison with Clients, Quality Assurance and IT teams to identify the appropriate data needed for testing and ensure information is provided within timeframe of testing milestones.
• Field issue escalations from internal customers or delivery partners and respond to customer inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution on product deliverable.
• Conduct system and user acceptance testing activities associated with new or modified systems.
• Validate that performance metrics established by service level agreements are met as applicable.
• Develop, execute, validate and document thorough and accurate test scenarios and processes according to the client’s requirements, utilizing detailed business requirement documentation gathered and feedback from the business owners.
Capital One, Project Management
January 2010 - August 2014, Glen Allen, VA, US
Project management for Card Delivery Services at Capital One. Supported multiple Agile teams in the practice of Scrum and Kanban methods. Communicated with key stakeholders and customers on project status,and created visual radiators. Created and tracked progress of projects in Clarity, and managed story boards.
Capital One, Project Manager/Scrum Master
January 2010 - August 2014, Richmond, VIRGINIA, US
Exceptional management of multiple, medium to large, complex initiatives, including online banking, software development, upgrades, and infrastructure projects involving local, remote and cross-functional teams and platforms. Effectively motivated high-performing teams composed of Systems Analysts, Developers, and offshore Testers. Scrum Master duties included reporting on sprint process and team velocity to Executive Stakeholders, working with Product Owner on breaking down user stories and task lists, partnering with Systems Analysts and third party vendors to capture business and technical system requirements, and Developers to strategize on defect remediation. Applied risk management, resource management, scheduling, planning, and status reporting using Clarity and MS Project in order to adhere to the Delivery Process Life Cycle and to engage platforms, governance gateways, and third party vendors.