Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) with experience managing multiple large complex software development technology projects, and strong background in diverse industries including major financial industry clients.
My focus, has always been to manage and deliver quality technology projects that have enhanced efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Received several awards for ability to manage multifaceted projects to completion while overcoming obstacles and achieving positive results which impacted efficiency, productivity and profitability
• Strong working knowledge in Agile Scrum methodology
• Intuitive leader who both empowers the team and provides hands on assistance when needed
• Adept at uncovering client needs and delivering solutions which translated into incremental sales and revenue
• Experienced in coordinating and negotiating with vendors and vendor management
• Strong interpersonal skills and highly adept at facilitating discussions between resources and stakeholders
ADP Canada, Project Manager
February 2016 - Present, Mississuga, Ontario, CA
ADP Canada gives organizations of every size the tools to help their people thrive. From basic payroll to complex people management systems and analytics, we help business leaders make better decisions.
Interac Association , Senior Project Manager/ScrumMaster
December 2013 - March 2015, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Interac Association is a recognized world leader in debit card services.
Geosoft Inc., Project Manager/ScrumMaster
August 2012 - November 2013, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Coordinate the activities required to ensure on-time delivery of new platform centered on 3D capabilities and lead an agile teams through the complete software development life cycle, ensuring successful project delivery.