Mike Leber is an Agile Coach, Systemic Coach and Management Consultant. He has been practicing, coaching and teaching agile methods since many years. His main focus is on shaping adaptive organizations, crafting product innovation and Agile leadership. Mike has a long-standing experience working with large corporate organizations, but also with smaller teams and mature startups. His supports organizations with Agile tranformations, Agile product development, the establishment of environments for product innovation as well as leadership development.
Mike's current training offering includes:
- CSM and CSPO classes, taught in collaboration with CSTs
- "Effective Scrum" for Teams
- Management 3.0 - Agile Leadership Practices
- Lean Change Agent Workshops
- Certified Kanban classes (Team Kanban Practitioner, KMP I and II) via Lean Kanban University
Mike is also a community geek, acting upon the power of co-learning and co-creation. His current main community activities are:
- Co-facilitation of the Austrian Scrum Community in Vienna
- Co-Facilitating the Agile Lean Europe Network
- Organizer of ProductTank Vienna
- Running the Stoos Satellite Vienna
You also find Mike regularly speaking at international Lean and Agile conferences.