GlobalLogic, Project Manager
October 2014 - Present, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
Project manager for software development projects
Facultad de Ingeniería - UBA, Teaching Assistant
June 2013 - Present, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
Teaching Assistant in the Project Evaluation and Risk Management subject (Evaluación de Proyectos y Manejo de Riesgos). Program: Projects, strategy, governance; Strategic management; Financial management; Risk Management; Portfolio management and project evaluation; Project evaluation techniques
Snoop Consulting, Project Manager
October 2012 - October 2014, Buenos Aires
Mission: To lead, coordinate, organize, control and drive each of the assigned projects, with the objective of completing their scope, controlling their budget while applying the correct methodology and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work on generating a long-term relationship with clients, while increasing their satisfaction.
Coordinate and manage the assigned team, following agreed processes and methodologies.
Preparation of technical and commercial proposals according to the needs of new or potential customers
Business solutions development, participation throughout the complete cycle. Sales and presales.
P&L management, preparation of cost estimates.
Globant, Project Manager
December 2008 - September 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Project Manager for Fixed Price and Time & Materials projects. Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create and update the schedule/plan.
· Track and inform progress
· Manage resources and tools for the project
· Identify, mitigate and escalate risks
· Proactively identify and communicate changes in project’s defined baseline
· Communicate project status to stakeholders
· Change management, for any new introduced features and/or broken assumptions
· Billing and forecasting duties. Owner of the project's profit and loss statement (P&L). Revenue accountability for +$1MM/year.
Project Manager for Staff Augmentation projects. Roles and Responsibilities:
· Help Client to define staffing requests based on her/his needs, process and communicate status periodically.
· Ensure that the assigned resources are in track with all the things they need to provide the service.
· Ensure that the resources are working properly based on the profile that they have.
· Communicate periodically with the team in order to get early warning about issues, understand people needs and work with Team Manager and People Care roles on people needs.
· Review the overall client satisfaction and needs.
· Execute actions to reestablish the resource performance when lack of productivity is reported.
· Assure logistics for people traveling: travel, housing, immigrations, communications.
Accendra Networks, Project Leader
May 2008 - February 2010, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Project Leader for software development projects. (Client: Deloitte; Audit, Tax, Consulting, and Financial Advisory Services Projects).
Managed three simultaneous project teams, a T&M maintenance team and two fixed price project teams, one was a virtual team working in separate locations.
· Running projects by assigning tasks to the resources and reviewing work in line with the client's expectations.
· Planning project's tasks including coding, integration, testing and stabilization.
· Tracking and assessing the compliance of the service level agreement for the project.
· Coordinating the measures to apply in case of deviations and any other problems that may occur.
· Maintaining communications with the clients and the account manager to inform about the status of the project and to receive all necessities from clients.
Beyond Patagonia, Project Manager
May 2011 - April 2008, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Project Management team member. Principal activities: Customers primary contact, project tasks and team organization and control.
Completed projects as Project Manager:
· Client: LeaseTrader (USA and Argentina). Online Services Businesses / Commercial Websites Project.
Development of a car leasing website. Quality Assurance, Introducing development processes to the team, tickets management, roadmap and milestone management, customer delivery, project documentation, estimations, quality control.
· Client: Sycle.net (USA). Hearing Care Practice Management System - CRM
Coordination of a Data migration team. Creation of migration processes and documentation. Development and maintenance of web and desktop applications. Test plans. Certification Management.
· Client: PS’Soft (USA, France). Software Asset Management & License Compliance project.
Software Library design and development. Data validation web application development. Ultimate Goal: Data quality and integrity. Controlling an external data validation team of eight people and an internal development and quality control team of seven people. Data validation work process creation. Planning and estimating of enhancements for the application. Quality assurance, processes tracking, progress metrics.
· Client: Ozone Online (USA). Online Marketing/Advertising project.
Development of a website for Autodesk's marketing division.
· Client: SWident (USA). Software Asset Management & License Compliance project.
Data Validation team management. Development team management over various database and web development related task.
Beyond IT, QA/QC Analyst
April 2005 - March 2007, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Development of the GASP v7 auditing suite. Nominated for the CODiE awards in the category “Best Asset Management Solution”. Multi-platform testing (Microsoft Virtual server management). Bug tracking software (Test Track Pro). Processing of bugs submitted by partners (Beta versions). International user Support. Test plans and test cases creation.
Beyond IT, Technical Writer
September 2005 - January 2007, Buenos Aires, Argentina
English User documentation: Quick Start Guide, Installation Guides and Program help (CHM files creation using Adobe’s RoboHelp).