Lily Wang was an experienced software process consultant Lead. She has five years’ software development for electronic product. She started to work on quality assurance and software testing from 2004, during that time she found interests on software process improvement and Agile related methodologies. Lily Joined Perficient as a Sr. SQA at 2007, she worked with team to help Perficient to achieve CMMI Lv5 certification by using agile methodology. Lily became a Certificated CSM at 2009, then she also got CSD and CSPO certifications to help herself keep growing. She volunteered to participate for agile tour in China including Shanghai and Hangzhou activities. Lily delivered a topic during 2013 agile tour. She shared her experience about agile metrics.
Lily is working as core member of Hangzhou agile community from 2017, she is willing to know more people who are interest on agile and Scrum. She always wants to share her idea and experience with others.
November 2007 - Present, Hangzhou, CN
Lily works as SQA and SEPG leader in Perficient from 2007, her responsibilities Included:
- Project process consultant and assessment including Scrum and CMMI;
- Play Agile Coach and Scrum Master role in internal projects;
- Organizational level certification(CMMI and ISO) achieve and renew;
- Base on the organizational business goal to create the annually software process improvement plan;
- Improve the Enable_M(Perficient project delivery methodology) assets base on CMMI and Agile&Scurm practices;
- Perfect and improve the measurement and analysis system;
- Establish and maintain the Organizational process capability baseline;
- Provide the regular process audit for projects;