Key features of the role played in Fivecom:
a) Manage a team of projects and programs;
b) quality management and processes during all phases of projects;
c) Consolidation of all projects of Technology;
d) provision of training and tools for implementing and monitoring project;
e) Develop standards and tools for the management of projects and the portfolio of projects;
a) serves more than 8 years on projects, and the last 8 years in managing projects using best practices of PMI;
b) He participated in major projects in the Internet business of communication, exchanges, engineering and information technology;
c) Currently leading multidisciplinary teams for construction projects of information technology;
d) the Affiliate PMI, IPMA and Scrum Alliance;
a) Computer Science, FAESA / ES 2005
b) MBA in Project Management, FGV / RJ 2007
c) Post-graduate degree in Quality Management and Productivity, FUCAPE / ES 2008
d) Pos-MBA em Avanced Project Management, FGV / 2012
a) PMP Project Management Professional, PMI
b) CSP - Certified Scrum Professional, CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance
c) ITIL Foundation, EXAN
Fivecom Sistemas e Consultoria, Diretor de Projetos
March 2009 - Present, Vila Velha, Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Expertise in managing teams of SCRUM, creating teams to build products for communications companies.
- Acting with SCRUM MASTER for Drafting Documents Backlog and Case Studies for SCRUM OWNER and plans for product development.
- Use and deployment in SCRUM teams, management tools for agile methods because of the speed that the products should be launched.
- Presentation and Training delivered to the Company Fivecom internal teams and external customers.
- Leader of SCRUM MASTER to guide the company's strategic vision and portfolio management portfolio.