I am Afrig Tunazzina Hoque Angel, a Software Quality Assurance Eng by profession and a Certified Scrum Master. It's been almost 5 years in software industry and practicing scrum three years in between. As a professional when I was introduced to scrum and agile, initially it seemed a bit complicated and more of a pressure. Because you need to be at your fastest speed while collaborating with your team mates to provide your best deliverables. But eventually this methodology proved to be a kick ass scheme because this is where you learn how to be a team player, how to be a better collaborator , how to put your views across the board of a scrum team through meetings, how to be a better scrum or agile coach. In a nutshell, it might not be the best method in developing a software but no better solution has grabbed my attention as of now specially for a company with a huge volume and a huge project.
CabinetM, Software Quality Assurance Head
May 2015 - Present, Boston, MA, United States
As a Software Quality Assurance Eng in CabinetM my role and responsibility is to-
Manage bug life-cycle within the team.
Communication with direct customers regarding bugs and reporting to the dev team
Provide Product Owner with material for prioritization regarding bugs.
Take control of full quality of the product during each level of deployment
Analyzing feasibility of the features
Process release management monitor and control using Jenkins
Maintain regression testing on each environment before and after deployment
Make sure the user experience on flick by going through the required platform
NewsCred, SQA Eng
March 2013 - Present, Dhaka
• Quality control and audit
• Writing unit test using selenium using python and nose tool and unit test 2 libraries
• Writing functional test using python and selenium web driver
• Write API parser
• Responsible for small feature development for quick fixes
• Release and process management
• Quality control analysis and risk management
• Practiced agile and scrum across the team
• Deployment and build process monitor
• Automation using Selenium Webdrive
Jaxara IT, Software Quality Assurance Eng
March 2012 - March 2013, Dhaka, Dhaka
• Went through test case management and more insights into software development life cycle
• Started working with Selenium IDE and Test Studio
• Reported issue through issue management software like Pivotal tracker
• Participated various courses like HTML, CSS, CiviCRM and Drupal
• Worked on several health care projects, education and nursing projects and member portal sites of different medical organizations.
• Used different tools like opera mobile emulator, browserstacks for mobile device testing to get a better insight of user experience . Also used Eggplant for a health care site for a short e-commerce site.