French Scrum User Group, President
June 2010 - Present, Paris, France
- grew the french Scrum community from 300 to 2000 members
- chair of the Scrum Day 2011, 2012 and 2013
- facilitated the actions of the board first as Product Owner of the French Scrum User Group association during 3 years by building a Backlog of actions and working with the board members to deliver values to the community and sponsors (12) in terms of events, communication (Newsletter, wiki, Twitter) and social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Meetup).
- grew the number of annual sponsors from 6 to 12 including a large media company, France TV, the first Scrum User company to become a sponsor!
- convinced IBM, Microsoft and now HP to join or stay sponsor
- manage a budget of 90 K€ (US$ 120K)
- worked with media, 01net, Developpez.com, Dunod, ...
- co-chair of the Scrum Gathering Paris :-)
Scrum Conseil, Founder & CEO,
August 2013 - Present, Paris, France
To promote Scrum and other practices like Innovation Games to change the world of work!