Electronic Arts, Project Manager - Contract
June 2012 - October 2013, Burnaby, BC, Canada
• Managed several franchise and title website’s development for EA Games Label marketing team – Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Need for Speed, Warp, and Shank 2.
• Worked directly with business owners, design agencies, developers, content managers, and QA resources in a matrix environment to successfully launch websites based on game launch and integral dates throughout the year.
• Managed forum development schedule resources, and QA.
• Handled projects from planning, execution, to closing, employing milestones, risk management, and retrospectives to ensure the projects move forward as necessary while making adjustments along the way.
• Issued periodic status reports to stakeholders and key project members.
• Applied Waterfall and Agile methodologies in managing projects.
• Tool base – Atlassian On-Demand Jira, Confluence, and Greenhopper.
Electronic Arts, Production Coordinator/Jr Project Manager
October 2010 - May 2012, Burnaby, BC, Canada
• Managed team reporting and timesheets
• On boarded new staff coordination & training
• Served as primary contact and coordinator of contracts & services with internal customers and external vendors
• Purchasing & invoice payments (equipment, office supplies, software)
• Generated and composed correspondence & reports
• Organized meetings and special events
• Manage, monitor and follow-up on complex schedules