Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
She is a regular speaker at conferences. Zuzi is a founder of the Czech Agile Association (agilniasociace.cz), and the world famous AgilePrague conference (agileprague.com).
She is author of The Great Scrum Master: #ScrumMasterWay book (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)).
- Agile & Scrum Coach, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Professional Speaker at sochova.com (2008 – present)
- Founder, Agilní Asociace (2011 – present) [nonprofit organization]
- Managing Director at Lotofidea (2010-2013)
- Technical Director (CTO) at Certicon a.s. (2009-2010)
- HR Director at Certicon a.s. (2009-2010)
- Program Manager Sr. at Certicon a.s. (2008-2009)
- Program manager at Certicon a.s. (2006-2008)
- Project Manager at Certicon a.s. (2003-2006)
- Software Designer at Medtronic (MDT) (2005)
- Software Designer at Certicon a.s. (2001-2003)
- MBA – Sheffield Hallam University (UK) (2007-2010)
- MSc – Czech Technical University in Prague (Czech Republic) (1995-2001)