Venkatesh Rajamani is a technocrat with Masters in Business administration with 10+ years of experience in IT Industry. I have been with my Scrum Mastery journey for about 5 years now. Started with a single team as a Scrum Master and have been helping organisations now to Transform the way they work.
Credentials I hold :
Professional Scrum Master 1
Certified Scrum Master
Professional Scrum Practitioner
Scaled Professional Scrum
Professional Scrum Product Owner
Scrum Coach Accredited Certified
Scrum Product Owner Accredited Certified
Certified Disciplined Agilist
Help PO Publish product Roadmap and set vision
• Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
• Working on Major Agile Transformation for SE Programme
• Assist product owner in refining product backlogs and break down user stories which confirms to INVEST
• Help Dev team to Breakdown Epics in to user stories • Agile Metrics Measurement
• Coach, Mentor Dev team and First time Scrum Masters.
• Facilitate Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and Sprint reviews to help the team better self organize.
• Coach the team to use Agile principles.
• Promote TDD, Pair programming practices
• Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
• Help the Team Adopt to Agile Methodologies
• Publish Team Agility Metrics through retrospective surveys, assess and improve • Publish Organizational maturity metrics
• Member of Expert Panel Program - Agile
• Initiated & Running community of practices
HID Global India Pvt Ltd, Agile Coach and Engineering Manager
June 2016 - Present, Chennai, India
Agile Coach for the entire Chennai R&D Centre and Helping the teams adopt Scrum
> Agile Transformation enabler
> Running Scrum Mastery Community of Practices
> Conduct Training session on Scrum, Planning & Estimation, Facilitate Overall Retrospective
> Facilitate User Story workshops
> Scrum adoption assessments and retrospection
Royal Bank of Scotland, Scrum Master/Agile Coaching
March 2015 - June 2016, Chennai, India
Plan, Lead and execute overall Program deliverables.
Publish Product Roadmap and set vision
Working on Major Agile Transformation for SE Programme
Delivery Responsibilities of VDS AuthZ store Product
Assist product owner in refining product backlogs and break down user stories which confirms to INVEST
Help Dev team to Breakdown Epics in to user stories
Agile Metrics Monitoring
Coach, Mentor Dev team and First time Scrum Masters.
Facilitate Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and Sprint reviews to help the team better self organize.
Coach the team to use Agile principles.
Promote TDD, Pair programming practices
Work with different stakeholders to deliver the project milestones and propose changes if any.
Help the Team Adopt to Agile Methodologies
Work with Vendors on the deliverables and recruit people with necessary skills.
Publish Team Agility Metrics through retrospective surveys ,assess and Improve
Publish Team Performance Metrics & Organizational maturity metrics
Ericsson, Scrum Master
December 2013 - October 2014, , India
Scrum Master for a team of 7 Developers
Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies
Facilitating Community of Practices
Helping Teams to become best Version of themselves
During this period in 2014 , I have also earned Professional Scrum Mastery certification and helped teams adopted scrum values