Scale Up Private Limited, Director and Coach
November 2014 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
In my organization 'Scale Up', I practice Scrum in organizing and executing all my projects. We maintain a visible backlog for all internal work of the organization. In the role of the Director and Coach, I interact a lot with my customers and help them in identifying and prioritizing the requirements.I have conduct numerous community events to spread knowledge and awareness on Agile and Scrum.
Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE, Project Manager (Application Development & Maintenance)
August 2013 - October 2014, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Project Manager (Application Development and Maintenance), Enterprise Agile Coach and Scrum Master, Integration Specialist for Product deployment.
Scrum Master for the Program - Spreading awareness about Agile, introducing Agile tools - Kanban Boards (Visual Charts), Daily Standup, Creating cross-functional Feature teams, Iterative approach and Incremental Delivery.
Building product implementation roadmap and product release planning.
eGain Communications, Project Manager (Product Engineering)
November 2012 - July 2013, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
1. Handled multiple responsibilities concurrently – Project Manager (Product Engineering), Scrum Master and Release Owner.
2. Carry out all Project Management and Scrum coaching activities in the Product Development in eGain.
3. SPOC for coordination between Product Engineering (Dev and QA), Services and Support teams
Scrum Master for the parallel teams involved in the product upgrades.
4. Performance measurement and reporting, reports and dashboards (Agile metrics) using JIRA and GreenHopper
WIPRO Technologies, Project Manager
August 2007 - November 2012, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
1. Project Management for client projects with large scale IT implementations
2. Onsite - Offshore Coordination for software projects
3. Multiple teams responsibilities within a program
4. Quality Coordinator and Lean Implementation specialist
5. Program Metrics reporting
6. Resource capacity planning
7. Team building for large projects (more than 50 team members)
Patni Computer Systems (now iGate Corp.), Team Lead
September 2002 - August 2007, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
1. Onsite Coordinator and Team leader.
2. Team management, Estimation, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and production support for the application.
3. Issuance Coordinator and Software Configuration Management (SCM) Coordinator.