Technology professional/executive that has led hands on efforts utilizing Scrum/agile methodologies. These include several custom software development efforts directly serving as ScrumMaster on multiple teams completing all necessary role requirements and ceremonies typical of Scrum. Also key to experience is being an evangelist for agile principles and support across multiple organizations, teams, and management groups.
As a software consultant for company that delviers via agile methodologies, I deliver estimates and work proposals that are outlined in an agile approach (i.e. sprint plans, etc.).
Eze Software Group, IT Director
May 2014 - August 2017, Chicago, IL, US
- Strategic Global Planning, Staffing, and IT/R&D Operations Roadmaps, and Budget Modeling
- Enterprise Program/Project Management, Agile (Scrum) Leadership
- Significant Offshore Development Team Management & Leadership
- Located, Incorporated, and Built-Out New International Location (India)
- Management of suppliers/vendors/partners (relationship, contractual negotiations)
- Capital Markets Software Development (Portfolio, Trading, Compliance...)