Senior Agile Consultant with strong IT, Risk and Digital Banking background.
Hands-on experience in all aspects of Agile/Lean business transformation and organizational change including strategy development, comms planning and shaping as well as Agile project/programme management to drive and oversee the whole transition from the old to the new ways of working while shaping and transforming the overall corporate culture.
Registered and fully certified Agile enthusiast and practitioner who has applied Agile and Lean practices and techniques on his projects. Led multiple cross-functional Agile teams that were both co-located as well as distributed. Experience with Agile coaching, training and mentoring.
His expertise is to customize and tailor various Agile approaches, such as Scrum, XP, DSDM, Kanban and Lean, to make them fit for purpose to add value in the organization. While having an Agile mindset, he believes in the disciplined Agile delivery (DAD) and SAFe, i.e. scaling and integrating Agile practices with the wider organizational context.
Great believer in continuous improvement and constant learning.
Tomas is a founder of a start-up management consultancy and think tank Leading Strategists.
Agile and Lean Qualifications:
- Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP (PMI, 1556932)
- Certified Scrum Professional, CSP (Scrum Alliance, 226846)
- Certified Scrum Master, CSM (Scrum Alliance, 226846)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO (Scrum Alliance, 226846)
- Certified SAFe Agilist, SA (Scaled Agile Academy, 37812095-1308)
- Lean Kanban (Lean-Kanban University)
- Lean IT (APMG, LIT/000053)
- Lean Six Sigma (APMG, LSS/000042)
- DSDM Atern (APMG, DSDM/000651)
- Agile Project Management Practitioner, AgilePM (APMG, AG/000178)