How to keep on learning and improve my abilities as Project Manager is what has been driving my career during the last few years. That aim took me to be involved in a number of projects within a variety of sectors -retail, environmental, insurances- for different clients in Switzerland, UK and Spain.
Now I am based in London where I think that my experience for 7 years providing software services and my expertise in web development technologies can be valuable. My background as developer and the exposure to different delivery approaches from Waterfall to Agile, enable me to provide a hands-on, methodical approach to fulfilling project objectives.
• Good working knowledge of web development practices and technologies.
• Hands-on, methodical approach to fulfilling project objectives within agreed timeframe, budget and quality margins.
• Exposure to different delivery approaches from Waterfall to Agile.
• Stakeholders Management.
• Management of multi-skilled teams, ability to develop individuals and progress their careers.
• Experience in international and multi-cultural projects (UK, Switzerland and Spain).
• Used to work in fast-paced, hectic work environments.
• Certified ScrumMaster.
• PRINCE2® Certified Practitioner.