Steven Si has 16 years working experience in IT industry, including 14 years technical lead experience, 7 years agile project management experience (Scrum).
Mr. Si has led teams doing analysis, design, development, implementations, enhancements and testing of applications in the following areas: Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, eCommerce and Web Applications. He has extensive experience building / integrating dynamic, database-driven Internet and Intranet websites leveraging various technologies and architectures. He also has more than 12 years experience of project delivery management using RUP and Agile methodology, as well as CMMI process control patterns. He's a certified ScrumMaster, a certified Scrum Developer and a certificed Scrum Professional.
• Proven success in leading complex Oracle CRM on Demand Extension / Integration (using .Net or Java), J2EE, Oracle SOA, BPEL integration projects.
• Worked as a technical lead and team lead in a US based leading IT consulting company (Perficient Inc.), successfully delivered software for those leading industry companies such as A&F, Broadcom, Catepillar, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Greyhound, Rent A Center etc, and Government Healthcare for Georgia State.
• Strong hands-on capability and expert in architecture design, development for Oracle CRM on Demand Extension / Integration (using .Net or Java), J2EE, SOA, BPEL integration solutions.
• Very experienced and good at requirement analysis.
• Profound understanding on software development life cycle. Expert in agile project management approach and CMMI process patterns
• Very experienced in offshore project delivery management.
• Strong spirit of innovation. Always has ideas about quality / process improvement, and often pushes them into use.
• Energetic, focused and professional when work. Always a top performer.
• Great communication, inspection and motivation skills. Speaks and writes fluent English.
Specialties: Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, Node JS, Oracle CRM on Demand Integration, Oracle SOA 10g, 11g, BPM/BPEL, Web Service, Agile Project Management, Multishore Delivery