Dell SecureWorks, Senior Account Service Advisor
October 2012 - Present, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
The Trusted Advisor's primary function is to support customer security initiatives throughout the life cycle of the customer engagement. Serving as a conduit between the customer and the company, the Trusted Advisor is responsible for the customer experience as it relates to managed security offerings provided by the company.
• Works both individually, as well as with the cross-functional teams to understand and define business security requirements, track security specific issues/concerns, provide security solutions, and communicate identified, threats, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
• Routinely demonstrates service value to the customer and proactively provides best practice solutions to their current and future security initiatives.
• Manages security initiatives with little assistance from other groups. This includes report writing, managing the on-boarding process, review of environment configuration and overseeing the entire customer relationship.
• Directly responsible for the Internal Dell relationship, including sales and account management, and post implementation management for these accounts.
• Voting member of the Dell SecureWorks Change Management Board representing the Client Services organization. Responsible for external customer communications concerning any customer affecting releases or network changes. Adhoc member of the RFC Preparation Team.
• Member of the ITIL working group for Dell SecureWorks responsible for identifying and championing ITIL projects and processes within Dell SecureWorks.
• Client Services representative to the Counter Threat Platform (CTP) transition team project, responsible for all customer communications and re-mapping of client information within Remedy and other client information systems.