High Tech Executive: Product Development, Information Technology, and Program Management
Leadership & Strategic Planning / Program, Project, and Portfolio Management / Software Design & Development
Information Technology / Risk Management / Business Process Improvement / Customer Management
Savvy hands-on Technical Director with 15+ years track record of successful, on-time, and on-budget implementations of IT Infrastructure, Internal IT systems, software design and development, and business process reengineering related programs in US, APAC, EMEA, India for Fortune 100 ($5B+) such as Yahoo!, eBay, and Oracle, and startups. Extensive experience in leading global and complex projects through resource scheduling, budget planning, project planning, change management, clear communication, risk assessment/mitigation and monitoring.
· Team Leadership: Leads global and cross-functional teams to effectively deliver projects successfully (directly or in matrix environment). Extensive experience leading program/project management, product management, multiple engineering groups, architects, quality assurance teams, Information technology and consultants. Leads by example and inspires team to drive results. Managed budget of $100M, and 35+ resources.
· Visionary and strategic thinker: Combines business acumen and technology expertise to achieve innovative yet cost-effective process and product solutions globally that are aligned with company goals. Exceptional ability to establish relationships at all levels internally and externally with vendors & customers, and builds credibility quickly.
· Strategic and Operational Initiatives: Collaborates with top executives to develop business strategies and implement them for competitive positioning and long-term results. Known for "big picture" perspective and ability to translate project requirements/strategy across organization levels and set solid execution plan.
· Organization Effectiveness and Change: Demonstrates ability to deliver change in project teams, resulting in shorter cycle times, quality product, and predictable schedule. Develop enterprise-wide initiatives for complex and large-scale change. Collaborates across broad range of leadership to establish project governance and deliver measurable results. Strong record in maximizing efficiency and revenue/profitability and driving project success.
HIGHLIGHT OF ACHIEVEMENTS
· Saved Yahoo! $8.3 million by reprioritizing IT projects and improving IT policies and guidelines.
· Achieved 100% of committed deliverables on target for web-based Healthcare Supply Chain Solution for Novation that contributed to $102M in revenue.
· Achieved 100% on time delivery of web-based Oracle CRM Services product and software releases to GEAE by turning around a year old failing project to major success that resulted in $14 million in revenue.
· Increased project accountability and alignment to 100% by deploying “Global IT Decision Making Process”.
· Streamlined and improved Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) processes resulting in quality product, reduced production down-time and improved time to market at eBay.