Quality Objects, CTO/Chief Product Owner
April 2010 - Present, Madrid, MADRID, ES
Responsible of the technical stuff in the different areas and projects at Quality Objects. The main activities in this position are the following:
- (Chief) Product Owner of several software projects, mostly developed in JEE technology and Scrum methodology: OSIAL, Campei, GE2, QOPeople...
- Formation and training area.
- Agile Coach.
Quality Objects, Project Manager/Product Owner
April 2007 - March 2010, Madrid, MADRID, ES
Role of (Chief) Product Owner in several Quality Objects projects.
- Product Owners/ Project Managers / Team leaders coordinator.
- Technical adviser for Product Solutions.
- Human resources support.
- Technical responsible of Google GSA (Search Appliance) and Google APPs solutions.
Other tasks performed in this position.
- Project negotiation and proposals.
- Software auditories.
- Project Management.
- Levels of Quality.
- Performance Engineering.
Quality Objects, Senior Programmer
January 2002 - April 2007, Madrid, MADRID, ES
Working in different projects at Lucent Technologies Spain.
EMF (Element Manager Framework). Different tasks performed in this project:
- Component design. Work in the architecture filed to design the common components of the EMF framework, primarily in the network hierarchy area.
- Performance Engineering. Leader of a distributed (New York, Dublin, Bangalore, Chicago and Madrid) and multicultural team in order to establish and implement a comprehensive policy and practices on performance engineering product.
- High Level Architecture. Member of the High Level Architecture group.
- Support team, focused in clients and other development labs. Consulting work and on-site supoort for development teams in India.
Quality Objects, Junior Programmer
July 1999 - January 2002, Madrid, MADRID, ES
Working in different projects at Lucent Technologies Spain:
- NAM (Navis Anymedia Manager) project. NAM is a software system to manage at access level telephony and DSL equipments manufactured by Lucent. Participating in development, bring up, building and system Integration tasks. Using C++, CORBA, Orbix, ObjectStore and Solaris technologies and environments.
- iProvision project in design and development tasks. Using J2EE technology.