- A Technocrat with total of 15+ years of professional strong Agile coaching experience.
- Confidential, Hyderabad, September 2013 – Till Date, Agile Coach
- PAREXEL International, Hyderabad, Jan 2012- Sept 2013, Agile Coach.
- Kony Labs, Hyderabad, April 2011 – Jan 2012, Project Manager/Scrum Master
- TATA Consultancy Services, Hyderabad, Mar2004 – Mar2011, I.T. Analyst.
- Tera Software Limited, Hyderabad, Jun2001- Feb 2004, Hardware Consultant
Contributions to the Agile Community:
Editorial Board Member of http://www.transition2agile.com/
Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Human Side of Agile”, authored by Gil Broza.
Speaker- Agile Carnival, Nodia 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way
Speaker- Regional Scrum Gathering 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way"
Speaker- Agile Tour 2014 and 2012
Volunteer/Member of the organizing committee for Regional Scrum gathering 2014.
Confidential, Agile Coach
September 2013 - Present, Hyderabad, IN
Currently working as an Agile Coach in this Organization
PAREXEL International India Pvt Limited, Agile Coach/Scrum Master
January 2012 - September 2013, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IN
I was working as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for this organization
Kony Labs IT service Pvt Limited, Scrum Master
April 2011 - January 2012, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
1. Coordinating daily stand ups.
2. Coordinating with Product owner on the clarifications.
3. Updating sprint backlogs and product backlogs.
4. Removing impediments for the team.
5. Generating daily burn downs.
6. Quarterly release planning.
7. Coaching and mentoring team on Agile Practices.
TATA Consultancy Services Limited, I.T.Analyst
March 2004 - March 2011, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India
Multiple Roles including Scrum master
Articles I've written
Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches?
While Agile coaches come on board with significant experience and a broad knowledge base, there are organizations out there that are bad at leveraging Agile coach capabilities. Based on my experience, here are few areas where in-house Agile coaches are grossly misused in various organizations . . .
Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility
Regional cultures matter a lot in enterprise Agile adoption. In fact, culture is often a sharp tool that can threaten the outcome of Agile adoption efforts.
Battling the False Starts of an Agile Transformation
Frameworks are good, but they are not everything. I like every commercial framework on the market, because they all offer me something new to learn. But none is a silver bullet.