ARRIS Group, Program Manager
July 2014 - December 2014, Allen, Texas, US
• Consultant to ARRIS Group, Inc., a major telecommunications equipment manufacturer and provider of professional services.
• While deployed as Program Manager to Time Warner Cable, managed implementation and established plan for migration of 378 network nodes from legacy switches and routers to Juniper MX960-based Commercial Enterprise Network (CEN) to better serve Time Warner Cable's Business Class customers. Activated 212 hubs in 2014, exceeding goal of 200, before program was cancelled.
• Monitored, managed as needed, and created roll-up executive summary reports on thirty network implementation projects nationwide for Time Warner.
• Tracking and reporting tools included Salesforce CRM, Force.com Professional Services Automation, CA Clarity Project and Portfolio Management, Microsoft Visio, Project, and Office.
Verizon/Infovision Consultants, Technical Project Manager
November 2009 - August 2012, Irving, TX, United States
Brought multiple Project Management skills to critical programs requiring a depth of technical understanding.
• Assisted in moving an elaborate, complicated, key corporate strategic product from prototype status to system integration, operational readiness, and initial market release by managing defect tracking, code integrations, action registers, project plans, and resolving countless potentially blocking issues.
• Project Management with PMO on development of follow-on feature improvements and enhancements.
• Previously managed hardware deployment, software procurement, security reviews and scans, and multiple issues in major data center creation and software application migration.
• For data center cutover Dry-Run and Go Live, created excel workbook of activity timeline and hour-by-hour assignments, support contact information and escalation paths, architecture reference diagrams, etc.
Alcatel-Lucent, Technical Project Manager
May 2006 - September 2009, Plano, TX, United States
Customer-facing Project Manager in deployment of IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) & Broadband Internet Solution on critical multi-million to multi-billion dollar contracts, managing on-site and remote installation in numerous locations nationwide, as well as internationally.
* Deployed IPTV solution to Video Headend Offices, Intermediate & Central Offices, and Local Interfaces nationwide. Oversaw installation of routers & switches, integration with servers & firewalls, installation of routing configurations, server Operating System, and IPTV software, and testing of system end-to-end.
* Project Manager for deployment to Canadian telecomm provider’s production system and two labs. Managed project remotely during pre-build phases, then on-site through successful handover of FOA production system on schedule.
* Delivered all site builds on schedule, with high quality and superior customer satisfaction.
* Managed upgrades (“migrations”) of live IPTV offices serving some the customer’s largest markets, including Dallas, Houston, New York City, Kansas City, and Sacramento.