Persistent Systems Ltd, Account Manager
October 2014 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Account Manager in Persistent, working on Agile Scrum Adoption across different projects in the organization
Faichi Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Agile Practice Head & Director of Engineering
February 2013 - October 2014, Pune, Maharashtra
Handling entire Engineering organization as Director of Engineering. Working on delivery and tracking for multiple projects. Also working on Agile adoption within the organization and coaching for various other organizations on Agile transformation. Handling various aspects related with process maturity, program management, team building and other environment improvements etc.
Calsoft Private Limited, Project Manager
March 2010 - February 2013, Pune, Select a State, India
Handled all the projects & releases and entire offshore development center of Accept Corporation. The three product lines (Requirements, Ideas and Product Portfolio Management) have multiple release cycles and projects for delivering the requirements of the respective releases.
· As Program management activities tracking the status and progress of multiple parallel running projects, resource allocation across multiple projects, handling stakeholder communication across different product lines and handling and risks to the plans as a part of PMO activities.
· As a Project manager managing multiple projects & teams, requirement gathering, resource allocation, tracking the progress and ensuring quality of the release.
· As a Scrum Master working with the team for interacting with the Product Owner for analyzing the requirements, estimating the work, sprint planning, demo and retros. Tracking the progress daily using burndown charts and other system reports to ensure timely and quality release.
· Handling the Development, QA, SCM, DBA, DBE teams, developing training plans for the team, conducting appraisals and goal setting.
PTC Software India Pvt. Ltd., Group Leader
August 2004 - March 2010, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• As a Project manager managing multiple projects, handling project planning, tracking work progress, managing risks and resources.
• As a Scrum Coach handling the requirements identification (epics, stories), sprint planning, monitoring (standups, metrics like burnup etc.), defining, implementing and improving the processes for higher efficiency and productivity.
• Handling various core areas of product such as User experience, accessibility, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., Programmer Analyst
January 2000 - July 2004, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Onsite Coordinator and Team leader.
• Handled communication with the customers and the offshore team, handled Team management, Estimation, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and production support for the application.
• Handled SCM (Software Configuration Management) & DP (Defect Prevention) Coordinator roles.