Publicis North America, Senior Digital Producer
October 2011 - Present, New York, NY, US
CLIENT: Cartier North America
- Production lead role towards all eCRM activity (responsive e-mail communications, microsites), display programs (desktop, mobile, tablet and social media), broadcast campaigns, and local digital initiatives in partnership with publishers.
- Account lead role towards business development, strategic and creative recommendations whilst being the unique key contact towards all client communications.
CLIENTS: Garnier North America, Citibank
- Led the production of holistic programs involving desktop & mobile sites, Android & iOS apps, and display campaigns.
Marcel Worldwide (Publicis Groupe), Senior Digital Producer
March 2009 - October 2011, Paris, Paris, FR
CLIENT: Cartier International
content, and functionalities.
- Led the development of varied digital projects: iOS mobile and tablet applications, microsites focused on product categories, wholesaler platforms, social media, intranet and media campaigns and supervised junior producers.
- Founded and monitored the international hub for digital brand coordination with associated agencies in New York, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Marcel Worldwide (Publicis Groupe), Digital Producer
December 2007 - February 2009, Paris, Paris, FR
CLIENTS: Orange Telecom, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, PMU, Hygena
- Led microsites development, redesign projects, display campaigns for multiple clients.
- In charge of producing weekly analytics reports and recommendations, benchmarks and maintenance.
GARNIER INTL - L'OREAL GROUPE, ASSISTANT WEB PROJECT MANAGER
February 2007 - September 2007, , Select a State, United States
• Created product focused minisites by coordinating with marketing, communication teams and agencies
• Administrated the international master website through daily updates and frequent improvements
• Optimized search engine visibility on minisites by creating dispatch pages and defining adapted SEM
• Supervised and updated the internal brand communication extranet
PUBLICIS NET, ASSISTANT WEB PROJECT MANAGER
September 2005 - February 2006, Paris, France
• Handled the localization of product focused minisites and associated local operations
• Built-up and launched the extranet for the internal brand communication
• Updated and optimized main international and local websites