Infosys Technologies, Agile Principal
June 2012 - Present, Chicago, IL
Senior Principal Consultant & Evangelist - Agile Practice
-Develop Infosys' Agile model in global distributed environment
-Develop & market Infosys' Agile practice in the Americas (North and South)
-Mentor and Coach Infosys' employees into high performing self organized teams.
Laid the roadmap and created a strategy for agile adoption at a global leader in Labelling ,Packaging Material and solutions for their Retail Branding & Solutions division
- Coach, mentor, lead & guide executives sponsors and Agile stakeholders in their agile adoption
- Planned, coordinated and led the release planning activities into sprint execution for first release
Worked jointly for six months with Leading Agile to establish a Distributed Agile framework at a major banking institution in the US
- Coached and mentored global teams in agile methods and practices
- Built and developed a self organized agile team in a true distributed environment
- Established Scrum rules and advanced practices such as TDD, CI & CD
Worked with team of coaches from Rally in establishing distributed delivery platform in Agile environment for the banking institution
- Setup the tools and environment for planing and executing using Scrum
- Coached & trained multiple distributed teams in Scrum Principles and Agile practices
- Defined scrum team roles and responsibilities
- Setup scrum ceremonies with properly defined deliverables
Agile coach for major retailers in the US, Mexico, and Switzerland
- Coached and mentored in agile adoption procedures
- Trained multiple teams in Agile, Scrum and Distributed agile practices
- Trained teams in TDD, TA, and CI/CD
Published multiple articles with Scrum Alliance
Nicor Gas (An AGL Resources Company), Management Consultant
April 2011 - April 2012, Naperville, IL, United States
-Led multiple energy compliance projects using structured methodologies, Scrum, and project management principles.
-Led the initiative to re-engineer current ERP applications to PeopleSoft environment in an Agile environment.
-Led the initiative to migrate existing case emergency Callout system using Agile processes.
- Managed program forecasting & budgeting, resource utilization, stakeholder & client relationships for all project
Navteq-Nokia, Engineering Manager
January 2007 - March 2011, Chicago, IL, United States
-Defined a 4-year strategy roadmap for $50 million dollar Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) digital map data products for automotive industry; and a 2-year strategy roadmap for $20 million dollar additional revenue generation for core map data products.
- Managed multiple projects under ADAS and Core Map using Scrum in a distributed environment
Angarain Corporation, Senior Consultant
June 2001 - December 2006, Aurora, IL, United States
- Created a solutions strategy & roadmap for multi-million dollar enterprise re-engineering initiatives at Zurich North America (ZNA) and State Farm Insurance companies.
- Created roadmap, project charter, budgets and resource utilization, risk management plans and rollout plans for release based iterations at ZNA and State Farm Insurance companies.
- Successfully led over 50-member distributed teams for delivery of high-visibility J2EE projects for Strategic and Enterprise Claims Legacy Systems at ZNA and State Farm Mutual Insurance companies respectively.
- Planned and managed a $100M SBC’s VPMO program comprising of over 30 strategic eCommerce (J2EE) projects targeting areas such as Back Office, Billing, Sales Ordering & Support, Common services, and other Strategic areas. Also implemented 24x7 high availability customer service interface.
Cysive Inc, Sr. Project Manager
February 2000 - July 2001, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
Sr. Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager on a $1.6M automobile virtual inventory and sales project with personalized customer content management
- Senior Manager on an e-Commerce and B2B strategy-planning projects for Wards, Masterbrand Cabinets, McDonalds Corporation, etc
Informix Software, Senior Project Manager
November 1998 - February 2000, Downer's Grove, IL, United States
Senior Project Manager
- Created a roadmap for development of a branded product for Informix’s e-Commerce suite and delivered the product successfully to be marketed as i.Sell.
- Planned, managed and led large teams for development and delivery of projects featuring customized & personalized Java based e-Commerce solution for J.C.Whitney, american Medical Association and others.