Mr. Vachon has been working with agile methodologies and lean principles for ten+ years. He has hands on experience in coaching and training key people in agile. His consulting assignments vary from fulfilling the role of leading a novice team as they learn agile practices and lean principles for the first time, to advising Product owners, mentoring developers, delivering training courses, and documenting consulting deliverables. While he was coaching in a large telecom company, he built a video about Scrum http://youtu.be/DvlqV-gzttk
• Double certification as a Scrum Master and a Scrum Professional from the Scrum Alliance
• Hands-on experience as an Agile Lead and Agile Coach with small-to-large organizations
• Excellent experience adapting and deploying agile methodologies both onshore and offshore
• Deep knowledge of Scrum, XP (Extreme Programming), Lean, Kanban.
• Experience leading organizational change management.
• Strong facilitation, influence, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
• Experience developing training materials
• Some experience applying SAFe agile train principles
• Ability to identify win-win solutions
• More than 20 years of direct experience in information technology (Development/Architecture/Project management)
Qualification & Skills
• Ability to determine the state of each team and specify what they need to improve their processes for maximum efficiency
• Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings and reviews
• Comfortable working with different teams with varying levels of maturity on Agile.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
• Strong ability to understand technical issues
• Project management, risks management, change management
• Spoken languages: French (native), English (bilingual), Spanish (conversational).
• Excellent listener, possess excellent facilitation and conflict-resolutions skills
• Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
• Practitioner of active listening, PNL, NVC
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of workers and employees, from line developer to C/VP management level
• Very comfortable to work with diverse personality types.