Agile Coach and ScrumAlliance Certified Scrum Trainer, Patrice Petit founded and manages AgilBee (www.agilbee.com), an Agile Training and Coaching Company.
Patrice Petit is the AgileTour event founder and currently serves as Chairman on the international Board (www.agiletour.org).
Patrice has over 20 years of experience in a variety of software and research environments (industry, cinema, security software, marketing, research) as Software Developer, Agile Methodologist Manager and CTO, and he practices Agile since 2000. Patrice specializes in helping companies adopt and improve their use of agile processes and techniques and, in 2005, created the first company in France regarding Agile Coaching topics. As an Agile pioneer in his country, he created and organized the first french Agile events : Agile Tour Paris, Chaos and Agile In Action, XP Day France, and presented Scrum, for the first time in France, through the SIG event during December 2005. He founded also Agile France in 2008 and more recently Agile Paris (www.agileparis.org).
Patrice performs as Speaker in many professional events: ScrumGatheringBarcelona,India Scrum Enthusiasts Community conference, Granit, Agile Tour Paris, Agile Tour Vannes, Agile Tour Rennes, Agile Tour Lilles, Agile Tour Tunis, XP Day France.
Patrice Petit has a PhD in Applied Mathematics and teaches Agile in several universities in France: Université Paris Nanterre La Défense, Université Toulouse Paul Sabatier and Université Bretagne Sud.
- AgilBee's CEO (www.agilbee.com)
- AgileTour event Founder (www.agiletour.org)
- President and Founder of AgileParis (www.agileparis.org)
- Agile World University President and Founder (www.agile-world.com)
- AgileTourParis Chairman and Founder
- In 2008, AgileFrance Founder
- Between 2003 and 2008, Extreme Programming France member of board directors
- Since 2009, AgileTourParis Chairman and Founder- Since 2006, Teacher in 3 universities: Université Paris, Université Toulouse and Université Bretagne Sud.