I Venkata Harish Babu, Narayanam Naga having more than 16 years of work experience in software development and played multiple roles in my Journey from Software Developer to Engineering Manager.
Started journey in traditional software development with PDLC and five years back started practicing as a Agile/Scrum. with the inspiration of Scrum Methodology became a Evangelist for Agile/Scrum in my company ADP/CDK Global. started contributing to the community by conducting workshops in ADP/CDK Global internally. Provided internal training/workshops for more than 150 hours.
Coached lot of Scrum Professionals in getting new ways in Retros and implemented massive Retro to whole Department of 100 people which was one of the Highlights in my Organization and it was still continuing.
As a Engineering Manager, More focused is spent on TDD, Pair Programming, Grooming, Release planning, MVP etc.. also, works with the Product owner in writing stories, Tech Debt back log creation etc..
Overall, I am currently enjoying the Agile/Scrum and learning more failures/success. one of the good challenges addressed would be working in Distributed Scrum teams. currently, managing three sprints out of which one is Co-located and two are distributed teams.
CDK Global India Pvt Ltd, Engineering Manager
June 2015 - Present, Hyderabad, India
* Overall 16+ Years in Software Engineering with multi dimensional roles and responsibilities.
* Immense exposure to the Software Engineering Processes PDLC and Agile methodologies.
* Played as a Software/Solution/Integration Architect,Individual Contributor,Development Supervisor,Scrum Master and Team player.
* Gained opportunity to work directly with business entity visiting couple of times USA on long term and short term assignments.
* Traveled USA on long term assignment for two years with L1 Visa between 2013 to 2015 June.
* Traveled USA for short term assignment for three months with B1 Visa in year 2011.
* Worked/Working in Multiple Business Areas Automobile,Health and USA Govt dept.
* Rich experience working with the business on day to day activities and gained enormous experience
* Well talented in engaging and working with the APP Tech, Devops, Networking, Support, ALM etc. teams across the Organization to make things work quicker and smooth.
* Demonstrated Technical Architect skills in the implementation of key CRM projects including B2b Integration, Third-Party Integration, Product Enhancements and Mobile Development.
* Proven track record as an effective Solution Expert for several product releases, and End-to-End Development of Internal tools in the current assignment.
* Lead the team on Several Releases, and resolved Production issues, by ensuring a positive performance climate.
* Managed effectively the Client requirement and co-ordination, and Acted as a Technical Mentor for the team in understanding the functional and technical aspects of the product, and enhancing their performance.
* Initiated several key ideas and innovations in the areas of B2B integration to a great client satisfaction and appreciation.
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
* Holding Certifications in Agile Methodologies CSM and CSD.
ADP India Pvt Ltd, Senior Consultant
July 2006 - July 2013, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Joined as a Member technical in ADP India. worked for more than seven years and got an opportunity to travel on long term assignment where got transferred to Hoffman Estates IL USA. I was Actively involved in most of the Product Integration and played a key contributor to the successes.
In ADP India, i was part of the first batch where we got Scrum training from SolutionsIQ and got myself CSM and CSD. also, I was key member in Agile Core Group where it focus on more building the Agile teams across the Organization.