tangly llc, Owner
November 2015 - Present, Zug, ZG, CH
We make your agile transformation and digitalization succeed.
• We digitalize whole business processes and deploy lean approaches,
• We provide agile transformation for product/software development. After a first assessment, we define together a strategy for change. We guide you through the transformation and help you achieve measurable goals toward success and agility. We are CPO, CSM, CSP, Certified LeSS Practitioner, PMI-ACP,
• We support your product managers with agile product portfolio methods (roadmaps, story map, and minimal viable product -MVP-)
• We excel in agile technical support (Pair programming, TDD, ATDD, Clean Code, CI/CD, Kanban, XP)
bbv Software Services AG, CTO
November 1995 - December 2015, Luzern, Switzerland
As chairman I am responsible since 2009 for the strategy and business development of the group. bbv Software Services is a fast growing and very successful software services company with offices in Switzerland, South of Germany and Vietnam. During my tenure the turnover increased 3 times with constant high employee engagement and earnings. The group moved from a local Swiss company to an international one with subsidiaries in Germany and Vietnam. The head count increased to 250 collaborators. It is a wonderful place to work and I enjoy building such a successful entity together with our management and our amazing collaborators.
Previously I hold executive positions in the company
• As Executive Manager and Change Leader, he was responsible for strategy, marketing and sales,
customer relations, technology leadership and scouting, human resources, operations and
finances, building a Software and consultancy Company with an annual turnover in excess of CHF
35.0 Mio. and a team of over 200 skilled engineers.
• In his capacity as Chief Technology Officer CTO and Chief Information Officer CIO, he oversaw
and coached the introduction of a wide variety of new technologies and processes for bbv and its
clients. Marcel is a recognized expert in the introduction and use of agile approaches in
organizations and projects. He masters the background and implementation of changes which
companies require for their processes and governance.
• As Technical Sales and Business Unit Manager, his activities ranged from being an agile and
commercial project leader to that of coach, senior enterprise System architect and trainer. He has
applied agile approaches for the last 15 years to deliver projects on time and on budget to the full
satisfaction of our customers.