UX design and user-centered-design practitioner with expertise in information architecture, user interface / interaction design, and web frontend development, so called "Web Director" in Japan, building and improving many websites from the UX perspective, keeping the balance between "what kind of experience we need to provide for users" and "how to keep a balance user's needs with business objectives", taking communication with business side to figure out business needs or strategy, and conducting user tests to identify user's needs, then build definitions of website front-end to meet both needs. Detail oriented, self-starter, learn-and-try style, and able to manage multiple project simultaneously.
UX Direction & Design: LEARN customers and GENERATE ideas/solutions
- User research (user interviews, usability testing, internet surveys..)
- Web analysis (find out how our users use the service)
- User-centered design (persona, scenario, customer journey map)
- Information architecture (site structure, user flow, wireframe..)
- Work with designers and developers
- Communication with business side and product managers (requirements, specs)
- Agile-ish workflow (Certified Scrum Product Owner of Scrum Alliance)
- Project management (with Atlassian tools, JIRA & Confluence)
- NOT a visual designer (photoshop, illustrator)
- E-book business
- B2B service
- Credit card
- Atrassian tools
- Adobe SiteCatalyst
- MS softwares
Recruit Technologies Co.,Ltd., UX Designer
October 2014 - Present, Tokyo, JP
Just joined the company in Oct, 2014 as an UX designer. Have been working for iOS/Android applications with scrum development team.
Rakuten, Inc., UX Designer
February 2008 - September 2014, Tokyo, JP
Lead of a designer team who worked with product managers and engineers with agile method. Took leadership to maximize designers' effectiveness and creativeness for products.