AIM Consutling, Principal Consultant
November 2013 - Present, Dallas, TX, United States
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT: Directing team delivering projects in Agile environment.
· Acting as Scrum Master and Coach for a team implementing the Agile methodology
· Providing structure and processes to an already established team to improve performance
CBRE, Scrum Master/Senior Project Manager
August 2011 - November 2013, Dallas, Texas, United States
SCRUM MASTER – SR. PROJECT MANAGER: Directed multiple teams delivering projects in Agile environment.
· Delivered new global product from start to implementation in three months and within budget by introducing Agile methodologies and utilizing a new user experience group.
· Coached multiple Scrum teams on sprint and release tracking as well as the processes to continue to improve Agile team performance
· Acted as Agile representative in creating the SDLC process for Agile projects.
· Improved stable Agile team’s delivery pace by 50% by introducing stricter practices and better planning.
· Created one page cheat-sheet for introducing Agile terminology and process to new users
· Performed Six Sigma analysis of business intelligence product load process leading to capital funding approval and 30% improvement in process turnaround time.
TekSystems (American Airlines), Scrum Master/Sr. Project Manager
August 2010 - August 2011, Fort Worth, Texas, United States
SCRUM MASTER/SR. PROJECT MANAGER: Led team delivering long term projects in Agile environment.
· Decreased project ramp-up time by 30% by introducing mind-mapping for capturing project description documents details and then creating Agile stories.
· Delivered project driving $1,000,000 annually in four months providing for six month payback of total project costs.
· Managed $2,000,000 project development plan including supervising team’s day-to-day activities as well as reporting to upper management and tracking budget.
Verizon, Program Manager
July 2004 - August 2007, Coppell, Texas, United States
PROGRAM/GROUP MANAGER: Led a team of 12 in the Project Management Office, managing project leaders, business analysts and report writers
· Increased requests for Business Analysts by 80% by successfully integrating their role into the Scrum Development methodology. Integration was done with no existing methodology guidelines and by working closely with various scrum teams.
· Recognized for outstanding performance with Idearc Excellence Award for role in the transition to Scrum Development Methodology.
· Co-implemented Scrum project management platform in SharePoint to manage backlogs and enable roll-up across multiple teams.
· Improved project delivery speed and quality by 30% as one of two group managers responsible for defining and implementing new methodologies, procedures, standards, and monitoring for newly created project management office.