With more than 20 years experience in the insurance field, I have held a variety of positions ranging from: Life/Health Insurance Agent, Quality Analyst, Business Analyst, Manager, Project Manager and Program Manager within the business and Information Technology departments.
More recently, I manage a team of IT Project Managers and ScrumMasters and am the Release Train Engineer (RTE). As the Release Train Engineer since 2014 I am the coach and uber ScrumMaster for our Agile Release Train which consists of 10 agile teams. I facilitate the Program Increment events which are held regularly with over 150+ participants, facilitate a weekly Scrum of Scrums with focus on readiness and delivery of minimum business increments (MBIs). As a servant leader I manage risk, escalate impediments, communicate with stakeholders, assist the teams with delivering value and drives continuous improvement across the team, program and portfolio level.
I am an active member of the Scaled Agile community, Project Management Institute, Agile Meet-Ups, and Toastmasters. I currently hold the following certifications:
- Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC4.0)
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Project Management Institute (PMI) - Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Toastmaster's Competent Communicator
- Toastmaster's Competent Leader
- DISC Style: Dominance
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Extrovert, Sensing, Feeling, Judging
- Strengths Finder: Input, Relator, Learner, Arranger, and Responsibility