Jayaprakash Prabhakar (JP)
Founder and CAO, LeanSoft Consulting
A seasoned & passionate trainer and consultant in Agile & Scrum with 19 years of rich experience in software development, testing and agile coaching.
Currently dedicating his efforts to transform software enterprises from traditional to Agile methodology. Played various roles like Coach, Quality Leader, Engineering Leader, Developer & Mentor. He is well equipped to help enterprises adapt Agile.
He trained over 1200 people and coached over 50 teams on Agile. As an Enterprise Agile Coach with strong belief on engineering practices, his primary focus is on Scrum process & improving development and test practices.He helped enterprises drastically improve in quality, predictability and productivity through scrum process and effective software practices.
He has various certifications like CSM, CSPO, CSP, CAL1 & SPC4 on Agile space.
Passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing, spoke in various conferences since 2007.
Won over dozen prestigious awards
Has significant experience in: Agile Consulting, Lean Start-up, Engineering practices, Product Quality, Leadership, Software Development & Testing.
Enterprise Agile Consultant, Mentor, Founder, CAO of LeanSoft
JP has been consulting since December 2014, trained and coached over 1/2 dozen software enterprises on agile transformation.
A few achievements are
- Worked with over 1/2 dozen clients in their Agile transformation
- Delivered trainings on Agile/Scrum and SAFe (Agilist)
- Transformed few very dynamic start up companies from Non-Agile to Agile and thereby increased the predictability and quality at least by 3X
- Trained and coached software services companies and defined agile-scrum process for software services
- Helped setup SDET organization for one of the large software companies in Bangalore.
- Spoken in multiple conferences like Agile Noida, Scrum Bangalore
Agile Coach and Engineering Leader at Intel Security
Along with the Engineering Leadership role, he was an Agile Coach for Intel Security (formerly called as McAfee). As an agile coach, He was part of the following leadership groups @ Intel Security.
- Global Agile Tranformation Team - part of 6-member Enterprise Agile transformation that was formed in 2011 to transform the org to Agile.
- Quality Leadership team - Defining / driving organizational Quality Goals, Quality Initiatives and Software practices
- SDET Panel - Defining and driving SDET career for world wide Intel Security engineers
- Engineering Leadership Team - Part of engineering leadership at Engineering Center at Intel Security being part of various leadership initiatives
Earlier on, was responsible for the quality of a majority of Intel Security consumer products.
A passionate conference speaker, he presented at various international conferences in Testing, Quality and Agile. He is an MS & MCA graduate.