WE CAN LIVE on mars - innovation agency, Innovation Coach & Founder
June 2012 - Present, Chexbres, Vaud, Switzerland
Since its creation, we have helped several companies in Agile related initiatives such as:
- The Lausanne Vivarium Foundation in Switzerland, from December 2013 to January 2014, in the context of the training and coaching of new Scrum team members.
- Givaudan SA in Switzerland, since January 2013 and so on, in the context of their Agile Foundation initiatives. The activities included Business Case preparation, Project Roadmap, Initial Backlog Grooming and Project Communication Plan, Execution of the Awareness Communication Campaign and Scrum Coaching of Scrum Masters and Teams.
- Relavance Software SA in Switzerland, September 2012, Scrum Coaching of the COO in the context of a falling Scrum implementation on multiple sites and cultures, 2014 objective being a Scrum relaunch on best practices.
- Agile-related coaching at the following companies, from October 2012 to July 2013, SWISSRomBox, Atelier Vincent, Arquade and other individuals, working in Software Development, Healthcare, FMCG, Venture Funds, in the context of their Scrum implementation, in a situation where they were encountering difficulties with a previous Scrum implementation or in Personal Coaching using a Scrum approach to reach their objectives step by step.
- The Lausanne Vivarium Foundation, from June to August 2012, in the context of the re-organisation of the Foundation. The activities included a Risk Analysis of Scrum implementation in such context, a recommendation action plan, including communications and training plan for the entire staff, from Foundation Committee members, Management and the Operational team. We had also launched and supported the initial Scrum implementation within 8 Weekly Sprints.
Novartis Consumer Health SA, Head IT Innovation
November 2008 - May 2012, Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland
Program Management Officer for the OTC Division, including Innovation Portfolio Management, using an Innovation Backlog approach to identify most promising Innovation opportunities and support the Ideation Pipeline.
Supporting new technologies onboarding and adoption to increase productivity, generate savings or increase sales.
Program Manager for key IT Innovative Programs using Agile approaches to keep the Program teams on priorities despite a flexible scope.
Novartis Consumer Health SA, Manager e-Business & Groupware
January 2003 - November 2008, Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland
Manage the OTC Division e-Business team, projects’ resources for Global, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, using Rapid Application Development and Agile technics to deliver successfuly projects within Global IT, Marketing, Communications, including initiatives within Business Continuity, Competitive Intelligence and New Product Launch
More Work Experiences on my LinkedIn Profile,
November 1990 - December 2002,
Check my LinkedIn profile for more details!