* International Experience
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing business environments
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Good listening skills and questioning techniques.
* Experience in direct sales, account management, territory management.
* Ability to analyze business models and sell complex products and services across different industries in the fields on embedded, desktop and mobile development.
* Experience in handling negotiations on legal, licensing and commercial issues.
* Strong technical knowledge and experience with software development and project management.
* Certified Scrum Master
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Visveswaraiah Technological University, India (2006);
Diploma, Embedded System Design, M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India (2004).
Technologies: Qt, iOS, V8, Symbian, JSUnit, GDB, SQLite
Algorithms, Data Structures, Software Design
Agile, Xtreme Programming, Test Driven Development
Certified Scrum Master
Fluent in English, Bengali, Hindi; Advanced Beginner in German; Beginner in French
Proposed a revenue model for media sharing (invention report NC73697).
Proposed a location based social review mechanism (invention report NC65961).
SW Engg. Proficiency Certificate from Heikki Heinaro, President, Software Platforms, Nokia
Certificate of Appreciation for Qt Native Binding from Christian Sejersen, Head WRT, Nokia.
Certificate of Appreciation for Service API from Michael Klingele, Head Flash & Python, Nokia.
Interested in travelling, adventure sports, football, volleyball, reading and food.
President of Students Association at College for three consecutive terms.
Active member of Nokia Helping Hands, a social initiative from Nokia.