Independent Software Development Consulting, Independent Software Process Improvement Consultant, Certified ScrumMaster
February 2010 - Present, Beijing, China
Consulting Activities: Process Improvement Training, Consultation & Assessment based on CMMI and Agile practices
Customer: NEC, Yakogawa, Siemens, PetroChina, etc.
Role: Senior Process Improvement Consultant & Agile Coach
CMMI-based process improvement services with industry-proven practices are provided for clients to facilitate their process improvement. A well-defined methodology (IDEAL) is involved as follows:
- Gap Analysis
- Agile Framework & Practices Introduction
- Agile Coaching
- Process Definition
- Deployment Facilitation
- Interim Assessment/Internal Audits
- Other Services (Training, Process Automation – continuous integration)
- Final assessment (together with CMMI lead assessor).
Cyber Keji Park., Consulting Director
December 2008 - January 2010, Beijng, China
Delivering software and consulting service solutions in the area of software process improvement.
BCITECH, Partner & CTO
September 2007 - November 2008, Beijing, China
Responsible for consulting business and competence building
Siemens, Senior Software Development Strategy Consultant
September 2004 - September 2007, Beijing, China
Responsible for consultancy for software development issues, especially software process improvement and quality assurance.
1. Use the standard approach - CMMI and TPI to evaluate customer’s development process. The result was a detailed summary of our findings, including strengths, weakness and measures for improvement, and suggested action matrix generated according to our evaluation and customer’s prioritization. Work with customer to generate action plan and implement process improvement accordingly.
2. Introduce agile practices - helping client to establish agile development environment based on opensource tools combination, which can fulfill TDD, Continous Integration, etc.
Schlumberger, Project Lead & SQA
November 2002 - August 2004, Beijing, China
Belongs to BGC Software Application Department, located in Beijing, China.
Developing logging system, and software to support different wireline and LWD/MWD tools. Developing log visualization and interpretation software.
Work as project leader, responsible for three products development, which is based on software product lines development methodology and highly cooperated with SRPC in Paris..
Work as SQA, responsible for quality assurance for another project. Report the quality status and provide improvement suggestions to quality manager.