Elaine Bulloch is a passionate Scrum Master and Agile Coach in the San Francisco Bay Area, and has worked with complex technical engineering projects including embedded device firmware, SDK development, IT enterprise system product launches, and developer website portals. As an active member of the agile community, Elaine has presented a session titled "Leap With a New Team Through Play" at the 2012 global Scrum Gathering in Barcelona. In addition to attending Scrum Gatherings, she continuously engages in professional training as well as regional user group events to share knowledge. Some of Elaine's passions include developing awareness through meditation, playing bass guitar and performing in a duo, and enjoying locally grown organic foods.
Fitbit, Scrum Master
September 2015 - Present, San Francisco, CA, United States
Serve as Scrum Master/Agile Coach to multiple feature teams in the Interactive Product Development, Site Engineering organization.
LeapFrog , ScrumMaster & Agile Coach
October 2001 - August 2015, Emeryville, CA
Held multiple scrum positions at LeapFrog and serve as primary agile advocate to my organization
-Trainer to all team members but for those getting certified with their own Product Owner and Scrum Master credentials
- Scrum Master to Tools Engineering teams (2011-2013)
- Scrum Master to IT Enterprise team (2012)
- Scrum Master to SDK Third party tools team (2012-2013)
- Agile Coach to content software team (2013-2014)
- Scrum Master to Firmware Engineering teams (2013 to present)
- Agile Coach to all current scrum teams within LeapFrog's software engineering organization