May 2017 - Present, , FR
Since 2013, Amadeus is conducting an agile transformation worldwide, which I'm part of since 2014. As an example, below there are some of the activities and/or achievements, which I am part of since I have joined:
• Leadership of the Amadeus Agile Community (AgilX Community), with 900+ members worldwide and cross-area, containing 6 workgroups with more than 10 work streams.
• Core team member of different corporate transformation programs
• Liaison with HR on change management and its related organizational support
• Sensibilization of High level management on agile subjects
• Co-creation, Organization and Animation of Amadeus Agile Days (1000+ attendees in the last 4 events)
• Co-creator of the Amadeus Scaled Agile Model
• Contact point for agile subjects for the different Amadeus sites around the world
• Trainer of several agile subjects (Scrum, Kanban, ...)
• Trainer of Managing People in Agile
• Agile Coaching of Amadeus Scaled Agile Structures (50 - 150 members)
• Foster and support the creation of local CoI and CoP
• Speaker on different forums and events about agile transformation and change management subjects
Hewlett Packard, Project Manager / Scrum Master
August 2006 - January 2014, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BR
Since 2009 working on R&D projects related to Cloud Computing that intents to provide IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), I'm currently enrolled as Scrum Master. During this period, I use to facilitate ceremonies, coach the team on Scrum and Agile Methodologies, looking to deliver high value, frequently and in short periods, but all of this with motivated individuals working as a team.
Besides that, I also perform trainings, lectures and provide coach to teams starting to work with agile and more specific Scrum. I’ve trained more than 200 individuals between developers, tech leads, project managers, and functional managers, testers on agile methodologies and Scrum since 2010.
In 2012, I was coaching 4 new scrum teams regarding processes, best practices, values and execution using agile and scrum practices.
During this period, I also contributed to create and deploy scaled scrum in a global program, distributed between Brazil, USA, India and China, with more than 160 individuals working in 17 different scrum teams.
Some of the trainings, workshops and lectures I've presented at HP:
· Estimates, Values and Principles in Agile
· Panel: Scaling Scrum: A Practical view and challenges
· SAFE: Scaled Agile Framework
· Scrum: Myths and Facts
· Scrum for Real: Scrum Master Role, Myths and Facts
Diuno Informatics, Program Manager
July 2004 - July 2008, Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Program manager for an ERP product built to manage city hall. Use to perform tracking and control os activities, manage schedule and scope, communication within customers. Provide reports, progress status not just for the executive council but also for customers. Team managed had about 50 individuals in several roles like Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers, project managers, tech leads, architects.
During my period on this company, I've had my initial contact with Agile Methodologies
Hewlett Packard, Development Leader
January 2000 - June 2004, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Technical leadership of development teams responsible for implementing information systems to television companies and banking, using Java and related technologies
For television companies, my team was the responsible to design and implement a system that controls the advertisements – programming, audits, and chargeback – media storage and related. For banking companies, my team was responsible to implement the system that controls banking accounts, investments and ATMs.
Also, during this timeframe, the company were in process to acquire the CMM and CMMI certifications, and I’ve contributed working on processes definition and deployment of them in existing projects.