Blackie is Solution Architect and a Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)
Blackie loves coding and sharing what he knows. His career goal is to be an "Excellent" developer and drive team/company to achieve the business goal as an architect/technical manager.
He is certified in CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP, and PMP. Blackie love agile and lean, he is also a evangelist to promote those thing to his colleagues, friends and working partner.
Blackie is opening for a new Job Position and accept oversea assignment, where I can contribute and pursue my interests in the web application (especially on web, front-end and .net solution) as an architect, along with agile/lean project management.
Xuenn, Solution Architect
March 2013 - Present, Taipei City, Taipei City, TW
- Develop and create business solutions in line with the enterprise architecture, considering business strategy, information, applications and technology, also keep going on flexibility, scalability and reliability.
- Analyze current and/or new solutions architecture, considering time, cost, budget, and resources while balancing delivery constraints, business needs and technology options, and make recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Provision of strategic analysis and high-level communication to senior management including C-level executives.
- Standardized the system design, development and deployment flow for multiple business units to achieve consistent for the whole company. Drive internal and external resources to achieve a shared goal.
- Provide solution architecture review for existing and future services with necessary POC.
- Make recommendations of solutions and create high-level architecture design(application and infrastructure) to project team.
- Establish and manage the ongoing development of productive working relationships with clients, staff, stakeholders and networks to achieve effective outcomes
- Help to build up the application and infrastructure system core competencies.
- Effectiveness and creativeness in providing consultation and solution.
- Lead and coach project technical resource to accomplish the project technical tasks.
- Influence system in design, QA and deployment methodology, infrastructure std/policy.
Hyweb, Senior Engineer
October 2010 - October 2013, Taipei City, Taipei City, TW
- Responsible for Windows application development by using WPF and Silverlight.
- Responsible for mobile apps development with HTML5, PhoneGap, and JQM for iOS and Android, and Native code for Windows Phone 7/7.5
- Perform Web and application development by using ASP.net and ASP
- Conduct system and database designs
- Project Management and collaborate with customers as external project vendor
Microsoft, Marketing Specailist
August 2008 - September 2010, Taipei City, Taipei City, TW
- Academics website content marketing management
- Microsoft develop tools and platforms campus promote
- Planned and executed marketing strategy for MSP Taiwan and Imagine Cup project