Alexander Menzinsky is a Scrum Pracitioneer since 2008. He has experience since 1997 in leading IT management projects, including projects for banking and financial management. He started his experience in project management using traditional methodologies and then in 2008 he began consolidating in the transition and incorporation of agile methods, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of over 10 years in a credit management and administrative management project of the Institut Català de Finances, the bank of the Generalitat, incorporating in the last four years until 2012 agile methods to enhance the value provided to the customer through coaching agile teams oriented to continuous improvement through self-organization.
- Currently exerting as Agile Coach and performing Scrum Master activities in the insurance sector.
Experience as a trainer of agile project management and Scrum:
- More than a dozen courses organized and imparted every year since 2014 in both classroom and on-line modalities for Estratecno and Scrum Manager.
- On-line tutor of basic and advanced training for Scrum Manager (free training for the largest spanish-speaking community, Spain, Mexico, Chile, Argentina ... every year tutored over 400 professionals).
- Designer of training for product owners.
He is passionate with his work improving the agile and lean possibilities in large traditional environments to define and implement transition strategies with traditional project management to agile projects and improve their ability to succeed and maximizing business value.