Armin M. Hoffmann is an IT executive (M. Sc. Electrical Engineering) with over 20 years of professional experience in Europe, Asia and US. Thereof more than 15 years of management experience including P&L responsibility for business solution development, operations, architecture and strategy for large size, multinational organizations. Long track record of aligning IT architecture with business strategy at enterprise level.
Currently transforming Media-Saturn IT Services into a customer centric, lean, agile and innovative organization based on ITIL. Acting as internal Scrum Coach. METRO Group with its sales division Media Markt and Saturn is the European market leader in consumer electronics retailing.
Prior was Head Business Relationship Management with Media-Saturn, consulting internal clients, designing solutions and managing the IT solution and service delivery to the multinational, omni-channel retail corporation. Positioning the team members as Product Owners.
As Director Business Solutions with Media Markt China implemented a brand new cross-channel IT application landscape with standard applications using agile methodology to set up the business for China and support the aggressive growth strategy for Asia. Roles included Scrum of Scrum Master and Chief Product Owner.
Previously was an executive with Media-Saturn IT Services and Itellium. Primarily focused on leading the implementation of custom developed core business applications, while also working on innovative web solutions. Built a joint team of in-house employees and onsite as well as Indian offshore system integrators.
Earlier consulted the top German, UK and Singapore multinational telecommunication companies to succeed in phases of market upheaval by implementing customer care and billing solutions as well as innovative data solutions.
* Business Solution (Process, Application, Organization) Development, Operations, Architecture, Strategy;
* Omni-Channel, CRM, e-Commerce, POS, Sales, Order Management, Billing, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Product Management, Finance, Application Integration;
* Retail, Telecommunication, Utilities, consumer focused industries;
* Incumbent Enterprise, Start-up;
* Leadership, Management, diverse teams;
* Agile, Lean;
* Program Management, Project Management;
* Scrum, V-Model;
* Germany, Europe, Asia, China, Singapore.