SECC, Quality Expert
April 2007 - Present, Cairo, Egypt
Activites in the last 3 years only:
Coaching and Consultation to software development and management processes using Agile typically Scrum, XP and Kanban.
Consulting in applying CMMI-DEV certification using Agile.
Developed and instructed training materials to improve the software development and service management practices in Egypt.
I have coached and consulted 2 companes for CMMI using Agile, 5 companies to adopt Scrum method and other 5 companies to adopt technical Agile practices such as TDD, Refactoring and Continuous Integration.
I prepared training material and exercises for:
1. Unit Testing and TDD (2 days)
2. Continuous Integration (1 day)
3. Refactoring (1 days) (Co-authoring with Eng. Amr Noaman)
I also instucted these course in addition to Introduction to Agile Software Development to many organizations in 3 and 4 days settings.
QuickTel, Software Development Manager
March 2006 - March 2007, Cairo, Egypt
· Managed CDMA unit software projects.
· Led technically on tools and technologies used to develop products.
· Hired, evaluated and mentored technical team members.
· Developed and managed FWT, and CDMA Module products.
Amadsoft, Software Development Manager
August 2003 - February 2006, Cairo, Egypt
· Designed and managed the implementation of eBook Pocket PC software system including the device Arabization.
· Developed and managed the development of Encyclopedia of Laws website and CD.